“The Golden Imprint” is an art photography project between the Madrid-based Vietnamese photographer Viet Ha Tran, and the Ho Chi Minh City-based Vietnamese leading fashion designer Van Thanh Cong to promote Vietnamese tradition and fashion to the world. READ MORE…
- /!\ error getUserIDFromUserName. /!\ error empty username or access token.
- Launch of I Femme website - Art fashion project helps funding schools for children in AsiaJuly 16, 2017
- IE Business School alumnae fundraising for art charity project for girls´educationJune 19, 2017
- Vietnam News: Photographer launches photo series on Vietnamese designsMarch 21, 2017
- Poetry in Motion on Harper's Bazaar VietnamMarch 20, 2017
- The Secret of Art Found in the Goden Imprint of an Oriental DressMarch 20, 2017
- Launch of I Femme website - Art fashion project helps funding schools for children in Asia