Madrid-based photographer Trần Việt Hà has completed a photo collection on Japanese kimonos made with Vietnamese fabrics. Titled “Soul of Vietnam”, the collection is a collaboration between Hà Nội and HCM City-based fashion designers Huỳnh Hải Long and Đặng Thế […]
- /!\ error getUserIDFromUserName. /!\ error empty username or access token.
- Vietnam News: Photographer launches photo series on Vietnamese designsMarch 21, 2017
- Poetry in Motion on Harper's Bazaar VietnamMarch 20, 2017
- The Secret of Art Found in the Goden Imprint of an Oriental DressMarch 20, 2017
- The Golden Imprint on Hedonist MagazineDecember 12, 2016
- Christmas Gift give-away 2016December 11, 2016
- Vietnam News: Photographer launches photo series on Vietnamese designs