Aesthetic Magazine had an exclusive interview with me the other day about the process behind my art creation. [Madrid-based Vietnamese fine art photographer Viet Ha Tran, instead of taking photos, tries to depict women’s emotions, inner dreams, intimacy, poetry and philosophy with her camera. Her photos, apart from having an air of classic paintings, capture ephemeral moments of female emotion. Reality plays hide-and-seek with fantasy, in a reflection of volatile moods, and the permanence of change. (READ MORE)]
- /!\ error getUserIDFromUserName. /!\ error empty username or access token.
- Launch of I Femme website - Art fashion project helps funding schools for children in AsiaJuly 16, 2017
- IE Business School alumnae fundraising for art charity project for girls´educationJune 19, 2017
- Vietnam News: Photographer launches photo series on Vietnamese designsMarch 21, 2017
- Poetry in Motion on Harper's Bazaar VietnamMarch 20, 2017
- The Secret of Art Found in the Goden Imprint of an Oriental DressMarch 20, 2017
- Launch of I Femme website - Art fashion project helps funding schools for children in Asia