Madrid-based photographer Trần Việt Hà has completed a photo collection on Japanese kimonos made with Vietnamese fabrics. Titled “Soul of Vietnam”, the collection is a collaboration between Hà Nội and HCM City-based fashion designers Huỳnh Hải Long and Đặng Thế […]
- /!\ error getUserIDFromUserName. /!\ error empty username or access token.
- Launch of I Femme website - Art fashion project helps funding schools for children in AsiaJuly 16, 2017
- IE Business School alumnae fundraising for art charity project for girls´educationJune 19, 2017
- Vietnam News: Photographer launches photo series on Vietnamese designsMarch 21, 2017
- Poetry in Motion on Harper's Bazaar VietnamMarch 20, 2017
- The Secret of Art Found in the Goden Imprint of an Oriental DressMarch 20, 2017
- Launch of I Femme website - Art fashion project helps funding schools for children in Asia